Galvanized C Section Stainless Steel
|FOB Price:||US $750-900 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||10 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Tons||US $750-900/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||Standard Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: A complete range of specifications
- Standard: GB
- Shape: C Channel
- Connection Form: Bolt Connection
- Carbon Structural Steel: Q235
- Application: Steel Workshop, Steel Structure Platform, Steel Fa
- Width: 30mm-350mm
- Lip Width: 10-20mm
- Specification: as your order
- Type: Stainless Steel Bars, Channel Steel
- Certification: ISO, SGS
- Technique: Cold Rolled
- Type of Steel for Building Structure: Cold Forming Sectional Steel
- Residential Wall Structure: Wall Support
- Thickness: 1.0-8.0mm
- Depth: 15-100mm
- Trademark: coldbend
- Origin: Tianjin, China
Material :Carbon steel
Surface Treatment: HDG(hot dipped galvanized ), Pre-galvanized, powder coating Cold-galvanizing(yellow or white).
According to customers drawings for production.
C channel is hot rolled coil by cold bending processing, thin wall, light weight, high strength, excellent section properties, compared with traditional channel, equal strength can save materials 30%.
1.Manufactured from high tensile galvanized steel
2.Despotic C section steel is roll- formed from galvanized steel ,specification to be complete.
3.Make from quality raw material.
4.Pre-punched holes based on detail design.
5.Complete assessories package available.
6.C purlin is widely used in factory buildings,large -span bridges,gymnasiums and portable houses.
7.C purlin may be used in single spans and continuous spans in multi-bay buildings.
8.We can make adjustment to meet your inquiries as we can do.